3 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Good for avoiding crowds
Get close to nature without leaving the city on this private 3-hour from Kuala Lumpur, including hotel pick-up. Spot colorful birds at the Kuala Lumpur Bird Park, then surround yourself with majestic butterflies at the neighboring Butterfly Park. Finish with a visit to the vibrant Orchid and Hibiscus Garden, where you can marvel over 5,000 different flower varieties from all around the world.
- 3-hour tour of Kuala Lumpur's Nature Theme Parks with fun and knowledgeable private guide
- Enjoy the flashes of color as you walk inside the Butterfly Park
- Stroll through the tranquil Bird Park, Hibiscus Gardens and Orchid Farm
- Hotel pickup and drop-off and transport by private, air-conditioned vehicle included
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop off
English speaking driver
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
we pickup from Kuala Lumpur city centre
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Tour & Incentive Travel
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Kuala Lumpur Nature in the City?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Kuala Lumpur Nature in the City?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Kuala Lumpur Nature in the City?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Kuala Lumpur Nature in the City?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Kuala Lumpur Nature in the City
3 hours 10 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeHalf-day ToursOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingKuala LumpurBus Tours - Petaling JayaNature and Wildlife - Petaling JayaHalf-day Tours - Petaling JayaBus Tours - PenangNature and Wildlife - PenangHalf-day Tours - PenangBus Tours - Sentosa IslandNature and Wildlife - Sentosa IslandHalf-day Tours - Sentosa IslandCategory
Kuala Lumpur National Monument (Tugu Negara)Kuala Lumpur Railway StationSultan Abdul Samad Building (Bangunan Sultan Abdul Samad)Taman Negara National ParkSri Mahamariamman TempleIllusion 3D Art MuseumKuala Lumpur City GalleryTaman Warisan Pertanian (Agriculture Heritage Park)Merdeka Square (Dataran Merdeka)Chan See Shu Yuen TempleJamek Mosque (Masjid Jamek)Alive 3D Art GalleryPerdana Botanical Garden (Lake Gardens)Thean Hou Templei-CityKuala Lumpur Convention CentreMalaysia National Zoo (Zoo Negara Malaysia)Port Dickson Dream World: Upside Down & 3DCentral Market (Pasar Seni)Kuala Lumpur City Centre (KLCC)