- Sample a combo of Indian, Chinese, and Malay foods
- Includes 10 delicious tastings such as satay
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
Departure & Return
Entrance of Central Market, Jalan Hang Kasturi, City Centre
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Next up is the Malay enclave of Kampung Baru. Here, savor nasi lemak, a coconut rice dish that locals eat for breakfast. Try pisang goreng, a popular street food snack made of bananas, and taste freshly prepared satay.
You'll take an Uber to Jalan Masjid India where savory flavors include paper dosa, an Indian classic made of paper-thin pancake. Sample a mini tiffin, a dish with several sauce options from curry to coconut chutney, accompanied by Madras tea.
Then experience Chinese influences on Malaysian cuisine among the Madras Lane hawker stalls. Start with curry mee, a spicy curried noodle soup with a variety of toppings. You’re in for a treat with yong tau foo, a Hakka Chinese dish of tofu filled with deliciousness. Finish off your feast with a glass of cendol, a creamy dessert made of coconut milk and green starched jelly noodles.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- You’ll take a shared-ride with your private guide and your group to the next destination
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Private tour: only you & your local guide
- Includes city highlights in between food stops
- Alternatives offered for those with dietary restrictions
- Post Covid-19 regulations are applied to this product with regards to the number of participants, delivery methods of the tour and content of the tour.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Withlocals
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by The 10 Tastings of Kuala Lumpur With Locals: Private Street Food Tour .