- Private tour of Kuala Lumpur's religious sites
- Learn about the diverse local culture
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Send us your hotel name with address to arrange pick up.
What To Expect
Continue to the National Mosque, or Masjid Negara, a modern building surrounded by gardens. After donning a mosque-appropriate outfit at the entrance, you can walk around the inner part of the mosque to find traditional Islamic art, calligraphy, and ornamental architecture. Explore Malaysia’s Chinese Buddhist heritage at Thean Hou Temple, a 6-tiered structure that’s also called the Temple of the Goddess of Heaven, the traditional protector of fisherman. Find detailed engravings of Chinese dragons and phoenixes on the temples beams, eaves, and ceiling, and see shrines to the Goddess Shui Wei Sheng Niang and the Goddess of Mercy.
Take a short break at a Sikh Gurdwara, then visit the Petaling Street Market, filled with various stalls hawking foods from all around the world. This tour concludes with drop-off at your hotel after visiting the church.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Tripmakers Online Enterprise
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- "Doing the Batu caves early was a good move, so as to avoid the crowds, but we still managed to see all the monkeys as they descended for their morning food." See review