- Half-day Kuala Lumpur orientation tour
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- See the city from the KL Tower Observation Deck
- Private driver/guide
- Round-trip hotel transfer
- Perfect for first time visitors
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: Kuala Lumpur City Centre Hotels & Residence Only
Directions: Kindly be at the lobby 5 minutes before the tour time
Return point: Kuala Lumpur City Centre Hotels Only
What To Expect
Get your bearings from the Observation Deck at the Kuala Lumpur Tower, where you’ll look down at the city from the 360-degree lookout at 1,381 feet (421 meters). Continue to the Petronas Twin Towers for a photo stop, then drive past the Golden Triangle, a trio of bustling streets lined with skyscrapers, hotels, and shopping malls.
See Independence Square, also called Merdeka Square, where Colonial-era buildings and a Cricket Ground face the site where the first Malaysian flag was raised in 1957. Visit the K.L. Gallery to see the city in miniature, then snap photos of the historic, Moorish-style railway station. Continue to the National Mosque, King’s Palace, and Lake Garden, a sprawling botanical garden that’s visible from the road.
If desired, make optional stops at Beryl’s Chocolate Kingdom to sample locally-made sweets, or see a modern, hand-painted batik demonstration at Dong before concluding the tour with return transfer to your hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is smart casual
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Exotic Asia Holidays Travel & Tours Sdn Bhd
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by Private Half-Day Kuala Lumpur City Tour with KL Tower Observation Deck Ticket.
- "Perhaps its down to limited time on a half day trip." See review