3 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Regular temperature checks for staff
Saved to wishlist!
Entrance ticket include Panda visit
Drop Back to hotel transportation
Departure & Return
Departure PointZoo Negara Zoo Negara Hulu Kelang, Ampang 68000 Malaysia
Traveler pickup is offered
Driver details and pick up will be send 1 day before your visit date by email in the evening time before 8pm
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Not recommended for travelers with walking disabilities or wheelchair users
- OPERATED BY Ivy Holidays
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during National Zoo Ticket and Transfer (SIC-Shared Transfer)?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during National Zoo Ticket and Transfer (SIC-Shared Transfer)?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during National Zoo Ticket and Transfer (SIC-Shared Transfer)?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during National Zoo Ticket and Transfer (SIC-Shared Transfer)?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 191310P23
Explore Similar Things to Do
Nature and WildlifeAttractions & MuseumsZoo Tickets & PassesSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesKuala LumpurNature and Wildlife - Petaling JayaAttractions & Museums - Petaling JayaZoo Tickets & Passes - Petaling JayaNature and Wildlife - MelakaAttractions & Museums - MelakaZoo Tickets & Passes - MelakaNature and Wildlife - Tanah RataAttractions & Museums - Tanah RataZoo Tickets & Passes - Tanah RataCategory
King's Palace (Istana Negara)Templer Park Petrosains the Discovery CentreNational MuseumJamek Mosque (Masjid Jamek)Kuala Lumpur City Centre (KLCC)Sunway LagoonSekinchan Paddy Fields (Sekinchan Padi Fields)Kuala Lumpur Bird Park (Taman Burung Kuala Lumpur))Kuala Lumpur City GalleryKuala Gandah Elephant Sanctuary (National Elephant Conservation Centre)Putrajaya Bridge Petaling Street MarketKuala Lumpur Butterfly ParkKuala Lumpur Railway StationIllusion 3D Art MuseumSri Mahamariamman TemplePerdana Botanical Garden (Lake Gardens)Malaysia National Zoo (Zoo Negara Malaysia)Jalan Masjid India Night Market