Are you interested in?
Attractions & Museums
58 Tours & Activities
Tickets & Passes
199 Tours & Activities
Arts & Design
195 Tours & Activities
12 hours (Approx.)
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Experience the illusion of anti-gravity, a bottomless pit, and vortex tunnel at the Museum of Illusions in Kuala Lumpur. Open daily from 10 am to 10 pm, the museum is the perfect place to spend an hour or two of downtime. The kooky museum is a guaranteed hit with all ages. Be sure to have your camera ready for funny pictures that will shock your friends and family back home.
- Visit a place that the whole family can enjoy
- Come to the museum when it’s convenient for you
- Take fun photos to share on social media
- Explore the museum at your own pace
Saved to wishlist!
Anti Gravity Room
Other personal expenses
Departure & Return
Departure PointMuseum of Illusions, 101 Jalan Bukit Bintang 1st Floor Ansa Hotel Kuala Lumpur, Kuala Lumpur 55100 Malaysia
4/8/2020 - 12/14/2021
|Monday - Sunday:||10:00 AM - 07:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Child ticket: Age 5-15
- Children aged 4 and below enter free of charge
- Infants and children must be accompanied by an adult at all times
- Defected games and merchandise can be returned within 3 business days of purchase date for a new exchange of the same item
- All returned items must come with the packaging and original sales receipt, or else it won't be accepted
- The museum is accessible by wheelchairs and strollers
- Opening Hours: 10:00am-10:00pm, daily
- Last admission: 9:00pm
- Most travelers can participate
- Address: Museum of Illusions KL, 1st & 2nd Floor, Ansa Hotel KL, 101, Jalan Bukit Bintang , 55100, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
- OPERATED BY Asni Tours & Travel (iTours)
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Museum Of Illusions Kuala Lumpur Admission Ticket?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Museum Of Illusions Kuala Lumpur Admission Ticket?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Museum Of Illusions Kuala Lumpur Admission Ticket?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Museum Of Illusions Kuala Lumpur Admission Ticket?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 38355P691
Explore Similar Things to Do
Attractions & MuseumsMuseum Tickets & PassesSightseeing Tickets & PassesKuala LumpurAttractions & Museums - Petaling JayaMuseum Tickets & Passes - Petaling JayaAttractions & Museums - PenangMuseum Tickets & Passes - PenangAttractions & Museums - Sentosa IslandMuseum Tickets & Passes - Sentosa IslandCategory
Kuala Lumpur City Centre (KLCC)National MuseumBukit BintangPetrosains the Discovery CentreThean Hou TempleCameron HighlandsMalaysia National Zoo (Zoo Negara Malaysia)Port Dickson Dream World: Upside Down & 3DCentral Market (Pasar Seni)Illusion 3D Art MuseumPutrajayaMinNatureKuala Lumpur ChinatownJamek Mosque (Masjid Jamek)Forest Research Institute Malaysia (FRIM)Cape Rachado LighthouseKuala Lumpur Butterfly ParkKuala Lumpur Railway StationBerjaya Time Square Theme ParkTempler Park