3 to 4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Kuala Lumpur truly comes to life after the sun goes town. Capture the city’s culture and cuisine by night on a 3- to 4-hour tour. Courtesy transportation takes you from your lodgings to the colorful Sri Maha Mariamman Temple. Next, stroll through the open air bazaar in Chinatown. Round out your nighttime adventure with a dinner buffet of traditional Malay dishes, while you enjoy a live cultural performance.
- Eat a traditional Malaysian buffet dinner
- Watch a live cultural performance while you dine
- Relax in complimentary hotel pickup and drop-off
- Explore the Sri Maha Mariamman Temple
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel Pick up & Drop off (Selected hotel within 0.5 KM from KLCC)
Inclusive dinner & cultural show
English Speaking Driver
Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Food and drinks, unless specified
Departure & Return
109, Jalan Ampang, Kuala Lumpur, 50450 Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Shorts, sleeveless shirt and slippers are not allowed
- Surcharge of RM 30 per person during Ramadhan Season
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Asni Global
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Malaysia Cultural Night Tour?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Malaysia Cultural Night Tour?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Malaysia Cultural Night Tour?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Malaysia Cultural Night Tour?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Malaysia Cultural Night Tour
3 to 4 hours
2 hours 15 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Night ToursBus ToursHistorical ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingKuala LumpurNight Tours - Petaling JayaBus Tours - Petaling JayaHistorical Tours - Petaling JayaNight Tours - PenangBus Tours - PenangHistorical Tours - PenangNight Tours - Sentosa IslandBus Tours - Sentosa IslandHistorical Tours - Sentosa IslandCategory
Kuala Lumpur City Centre (KLCC)Kuala Lumpur Little India (Jalan Masjid India)Forest Research Institute Malaysia (FRIM)Perdana Botanical Garden (Lake Gardens)Sekinchan Paddy Fields (Sekinchan Padi Fields)Alive 3D Art GalleryCape Rachado LighthouseKing's Palace (Istana Negara)Kuala Gandah Elephant Sanctuary (National Elephant Conservation Centre)Kuala Lumpur Convention CentreSultan Abdul Samad Building (Bangunan Sultan Abdul Samad)Berjaya Time Square Theme ParkChan See Shu Yuen TemplePetaling Street MarketThean Hou TempleKuala Lumpur Railway StationBukit BintangKuala Lumpur Bird Park (Taman Burung Kuala Lumpur))Kuala Lumpur Butterfly ParkPort Klang (Kuala Lumpur Cruise Port)