Are you interested in?
770 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
1517 Tours & Activities
Melaka Portuguese Square Tours
8 Tours & Activities
8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Visit the city of Malacca, the capital of the Malaysian state of the same name, on this day trip from Kuala Lumpur. Roughly 90 miles (145 km) south of KL, Malacca is a UNESCO World Heritage Site known for sites such as the A Famosa Fort, 16th-century St. Paul's Church, Christ Church, and Stadthuys in Red Square. Enjoy a sightseeing tour with a guide, and explore Jonker Street, where you can stop for lunch.
- Day trip from Kuala Lumpur to Malacca
- See city sights that are a mix of Portuguese, Dutch, and British influences
- Visit the remnants of A Famosa, once a Portuguese fortress
- Enjoy a Malaccan lunch at a local restaurant, and browse Jonker Street
- Round-trip transportation provided from KL city hotels
Saved to wishlist!
English Speaking Driver
Hotel pickup and drop-off(1km radius from KLCC)
Departure & Return
Departure Point1: Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
2: MATIC, 109, Jalan Ampang, Kuala Lumpur, 50450 Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Traveler pickup is offered
Free hotel pick up & drop off from your hotel located at Kuala Lumpur City Centre (1km radius from KLCC).
You can also join our tour from Kuala Lumpur meeting point namely Malaysia Tourism Centre (MaTic): 109, Jalan Ampang, 55000 Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.- In front of Harriston Chocolate Boutique
An additional surcharge for hotel pickup outside 1km radius from the city center is applicable and payable on the day of your activity.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Asni Tours & Travel (iTours)
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Malacca UNESCO "World Heritage Site" Day Trip from Kuala Lumpur?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Malacca UNESCO "World Heritage Site" Day Trip from Kuala Lumpur?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Malacca UNESCO "World Heritage Site" Day Trip from Kuala Lumpur?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Malacca UNESCO "World Heritage Site" Day Trip from Kuala Lumpur?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "Malacca was a very interesting city and I would highly recommend doing this day trip even though jt was a very long day." See review
Product code: 38355P3
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursCity ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingKuala LumpurBus Tours - Petaling JayaCity Tours - Petaling JayaHistorical Tours - Petaling JayaFull-day Tours - Petaling JayaBus Tours - PenangCity Tours - PenangHistorical Tours - PenangFull-day Tours - PenangBus Tours - Sentosa IslandCity Tours - Sentosa IslandHistorical Tours - Sentosa IslandFull-day Tours - Sentosa IslandCategory
Cape Rachado LighthouseSekinchan Paddy Fields (Sekinchan Padi Fields)PutrajayaPerdana Botanical Garden (Lake Gardens)King's Palace (Istana Negara)Malaysia National Zoo (Zoo Negara Malaysia)Aquaria KLCC Bukit BintangChan See Shu Yuen TempleTempler Park Sunway LagoonAlive 3D Art GallerySri Mahamariamman TempleJalan Masjid India Night MarketRoyal Selangor Visitor CentreKuala Lumpur Little India (Jalan Masjid India)Kuala Lumpur City Centre (KLCC)National MuseumJamek Mosque (Masjid Jamek)Port Dickson Dream World: Upside Down & 3D