3 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
English Speaking Driver
Hotel pickup and drop-off - Selected area only
Food and Beverages unless stated
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We will pick up all travellers from Kuala Lumpur City Centre Hotel
Traveler pickup is offered : Free hotel pick up & drop off from your hotel located at Kuala Lumpur City Centre (1km radius from KLCC). You can also join our tour from Kuala Lumpur meeting point namely Malaysia Tourism Centre (MaTic): 109, Jalan Ampang, 55000 Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
An additional surcharge for hotel pickup outside 3 km radius from the city center is applicable and payable on the day of your activity.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Driver can be late up to 10 - 15 Minutes due to Traffic or any unwanted clauses.
- Please note the activity time can be affected by several factors including weather, equipment maintenance or safety protocols
- Please wait at Hotel Lobby 15 minutes before the time specified on this voucher to start.
- Most travelers can participate
- Admission fees are your own Expense.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Way to Kuala Lumpur
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Kuala Lumpur Halfday City Tour (Private)?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Kuala Lumpur Halfday City Tour (Private)?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Kuala Lumpur Halfday City Tour (Private)?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Kuala Lumpur Halfday City Tour (Private)?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursCity ToursMarketsFull-day ToursHalf-day ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingKuala LumpurFood Tours - Petaling JayaBus Tours - Petaling JayaCity Tours - Petaling JayaMarkets - Petaling JayaFull-day Tours - Petaling JayaHalf-day Tours - Petaling JayaFood Tours - PenangBus Tours - PenangCity Tours - PenangMarkets - PenangFull-day Tours - PenangHalf-day Tours - PenangFood Tours - Sentosa IslandBus Tours - Sentosa IslandCity Tours - Sentosa IslandMarkets - Sentosa IslandFull-day Tours - Sentosa IslandHalf-day Tours - Sentosa IslandCategory
Sunway LagoonRoyal Selangor Visitor CentreKuala Gandah Elephant Sanctuary (National Elephant Conservation Centre)Templer Park Rumah Penghulu Abu SemanKuala Lumpur National Monument (Tugu Negara)MinNatureAquaria KLCC Kuala Lumpur Little India (Jalan Masjid India)Chan See Shu Yuen TempleIllusion 3D Art MuseumBerjaya Time Square Theme ParkKuala Lumpur City GalleryAlive 3D Art Galleryi-CityThean Hou TempleSekinchan Paddy Fields (Sekinchan Padi Fields)Sultan Abdul Samad Building (Bangunan Sultan Abdul Samad)Cape Rachado LighthouseJalan Masjid India Night Market