- Indulge your inner birder and spend the day at Kuala Lumpur’s bird park
- Marvel at thousands of birds and hundreds of species in a “free-flight aviary”
- Capture memorable photos of the Rhinoceros hornbill and other exotic birds
- Make the most of limited time with convenient hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Departure PointKuala Lumpur Bird Park, 920 Jalan Cenderawasih Taman Tasik Perdana, Kuala Lumpur 50480 Malaysia
Traveler pickup is offered
Free hotel pick up from your hotel located at Kuala Lumpur City Centre (1km radius from KLCC).
You can also join our tour from Kuala Lumpur meeting point namely Malaysia Tourism Centre (MaTic): 109, Jalan Ampang, 55000 Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. - In front of Harriston Chocolate Boutique
An additional surcharge for hotel pickup outside 1km radius from the city center is applicable and payable on the day of your activity.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Transfer duration above are estimated and subject to traffic and weather condition, and not inclusive of any sightseeing’s
- Please be ready to go and wait at the lobby at least 15 minutes prior to your departure time
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Asni Tours & Travel (iTours)
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Kuala Lumpur Bird Park Admission with Return Transfer.