Are you interested in?
- Get tickets in advance to the enormous Kuala Lumpur Bird Park
- See hornbills, eagles, ostriches, flamingos, parakeets, peacocks, and more
- Watch birds from parrots to emus, eagles, and storks being fed
- Learn about avian life from incubators and an on-site museum
Departure & Return
Departure PointPerdana Botanical Garden, Jalan Kebun Bunga Tasik Perdana, Kuala Lumpur 55300 Malaysia
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies when accompanied with fully paying adult
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is smart casual
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Applicable for Non-Malaysian only
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- OPERATED BY Asian Overland Services
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
See all safety measures taken by Kuala Lumpur Bird Park E-Ticket Admission.