1 hour to 1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore our promoted experiences
Discover art and artifacts from across the globe at the Islamic Art Museum in Kuala Lumpur. Getting there is a breeze, thanks to complimentary one-way transfer from your hotel. Boasting the title of largest Islamic art museum in Southeast Asia, the building is comprised of 30,000 square meters and houses 12 galleries. The thousands of items on display include jewelry, armor, metalwork, clothing, and much more.
- Visit the largest Islamic art museum in Southeast Asia
- Relax in complimentary transportation from your hotel
- Spend as much time at the museum as you like
- Get up close to beautifully preserved Islamic artifacts
Saved to wishlist!
One Way Transfer
Food and drinks, unless specified
Departure & Return
Departure PointIslamic Arts Museum Malaysia, Jalan Lembah, Kuala Lumpur 50480 Malaysia
Traveler pickup is offered
Free hotel pick up only from your hotel located at Kuala Lumpur City Centre (1km radius from KLCC).
You can also join our tour from Kuala Lumpur meeting point namely Malaysia Tourism Centre (MaTic): 109, Jalan Ampang, 55000 Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
An additional surcharge for hotel pickup outside 1km radius from the city center is applicable and payable on the day of your activity.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Islamic Arts Museum Opening Hours: 10.00am to 6pm.
- This voucher is only valid for the date and time specified.
- You cannot redeem your voucher at the Islamic Arts Museum counter.
- You must present your voucher to the driver in exchange for a physical ticket.
- Your driver will pass you the entry ticket after you have arrived at the entrance.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Asni Tours & Travel (iTours)
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Questions & Answers
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Islamic Arts Museum Admission Ticket with Free One Way Transfer?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Islamic Arts Museum Admission Ticket with Free One Way Transfer?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Islamic Arts Museum Admission Ticket with Free One Way Transfer?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Islamic Arts Museum Admission Ticket with Free One Way Transfer?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 38355P636
Explore Similar Things to Do
Attractions & MuseumsMuseum Tickets & PassesSightseeing Tickets & PassesKuala LumpurAttractions & Museums - Petaling JayaMuseum Tickets & Passes - Petaling JayaAttractions & Museums - PenangMuseum Tickets & Passes - PenangAttractions & Museums - Sentosa IslandMuseum Tickets & Passes - Sentosa IslandCategory
Taman Warisan Pertanian (Agriculture Heritage Park)Sekinchan Paddy Fields (Sekinchan Padi Fields)Alive 3D Art GallerySultan Abdul Samad Building (Bangunan Sultan Abdul Samad)Kuala Lumpur Bird Park (Taman Burung Kuala Lumpur))Bukit BintangCameron HighlandsKuala Lumpur National Monument (Tugu Negara)Templer Park Kuala Lumpur Little India (Jalan Masjid India)Malaysia National Zoo (Zoo Negara Malaysia)Aquaria KLCC Cape Rachado LighthouseThean Hou TempleTaman Negara National ParkForest Research Institute Malaysia (FRIM)Kuala Lumpur ChinatownKuala Lumpur Railway Stationi-CityKing's Palace (Istana Negara)