1 to 2 hours (Approx.)
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Leave Malaysia with better photos than you ever thought possible following a visit to Kuala Lumpur’s Illusion 3D Art Museum. Booking your admission ticket in advance means that you’ll spend less time waiting and more time posing beside more than 36 3D paintings, all of which create optical illusions.
- Secure your entry to one of Malaysia's best immersive museums
- An ideal choice for families and first-time visitors
- Choose a time slot that suits your schedule
- Leave with mind-bending photographs to show you friends and family
Saved to wishlist!
Admission to illusion 3D Art Central Market
Food & Beverages
Departure & Return
Departure PointIllusion 3D Art Museum, Lot 4., 01-4.03 Jalan Hang Kasturi Second Floor, Central Market Annexe, Kuala Lumpur 50050 Malaysia
4/8/2020 - 12/14/2021
|Monday - Sunday:||10:00 AM - 08:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Cameras aren't allowed in Augmented Reality 3D section as it interferes with the projector, but the visitor can purchase the photos after you exit the room.
- Opening Hours: 10:00am-8:00pm, daily (last admission: 7:00pm)
- All bookings are strictly non-transferable/ non-refundable/ non- changeable.
- You will receive confirmation of your booking's availability within 1 business day. Once confirmed, we will send you the voucher via tripadvisor extranet
- In the event that you do not receive e-ticket from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via extranet
- All tickets are non-transferable and non-exchangeable.
- Address: Lot 4.01 - 4.03, 2nd Floor, Central Market Annex, Jalan Hang Kasturi, 50050 Kuala Lumpur How To Get There:
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Asni Tours & Travel (iTours)
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during illusion 3D Art Museum Kuala Lumpur Admission Ticket?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during illusion 3D Art Museum Kuala Lumpur Admission Ticket?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during illusion 3D Art Museum Kuala Lumpur Admission Ticket?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during illusion 3D Art Museum Kuala Lumpur Admission Ticket?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 38355P633
Explore Similar Things to Do
Attractions & MuseumsMuseum Tickets & PassesSightseeing Tickets & PassesKuala LumpurAttractions & Museums - Petaling JayaMuseum Tickets & Passes - Petaling JayaAttractions & Museums - MelakaMuseum Tickets & Passes - MelakaAttractions & Museums - Tanah RataMuseum Tickets & Passes - Tanah RataCategory
Kuala Gandah Elephant Sanctuary (National Elephant Conservation Centre)Taman Warisan Pertanian (Agriculture Heritage Park)Central Market (Pasar Seni)Chan See Shu Yuen TempleCape Rachado LighthouseTempler Park Royal Selangor Visitor CentreThean Hou TempleBukit Bintangi-CityKuala Lumpur City Centre (KLCC)Sunway LagoonAquaria KLCC MinNatureNational MuseumTaman Negara National ParkPutrajaya Bridge Cameron HighlandsForest Research Institute Malaysia (FRIM)Rumah Penghulu Abu Seman