- Spend the day exploring the Genting Highlands parks, shops, and restaurants
- Enjoy panoramic views on the cable car ride to and from the resort
- Choose from the resort’s vast array of activities (at your own expense)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off ensure you don’t have to navigate the busy city
Departure & Return
Free Pick up Zone: Hotel Located at 3 KM From KLCC (City Center Hotels). Meeting Point: Pusat Pelancongan Malaysia (MATIC),139 Jalan Ampang,,50450 Kuala Lumpur. Once reach to MATIC, Please come in front of HARRISTON BOUTIQUE and look for our team.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Cable car operation depends on the maintenance schedule and weather conditions
- If sharing basis & last minute booking (6 hrs before tour start),please proceed by your own to our main pick up point Malaysia Tourist Centre (MaTic): 109, Jalan Ampang, 55000 Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.(Near Harriston Boutique and Look for our tour guide)
- If you have any difficult locate the tour guide please feel free to contact our hotline no given on voucher.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Asni Global
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff