6 to 8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Saved to wishlist!
2-Way Cable Car Ticket
English Speaking Driver or Guide
Hotel Pickup & Drop-off (Within Kuala lumpur City Centre)
Entrance fees to theme parks
Food and drinks
Hotel located in out of city or out of our pick up zone
Departure & Return
109, Jalan Ampang, Kuala Lumpur, 50450 Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Cable car operation depends on the maintenance schedule and weather conditions
- sharing basis & last minute booking,please proceed by your own to Malaysia Tourist Centre (MaTic): 109, Jalan Ampang, 55000 Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.(Near Harriston Boutique and Look for our tour guide)
- If you have any difficult locate the tour guide please feel free to contact our hotline no given on voucher.
- If it is last minute booking (6 hrs before tour start) ,please directly proceed to our main pick up point at MATIC.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Travel Yamu Experience at Malaysia
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Genting Highland Full Day Tour?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Genting Highland Full Day Tour?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Genting Highland Full Day Tour?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Genting Highland Full Day Tour?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 137201P6
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursTrolley Tours Photography ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingKuala LumpurBus Tours - Petaling JayaTrolley Tours - Petaling JayaPhotography Tours - Petaling JayaBus Tours - PenangTrolley Tours - PenangPhotography Tours - PenangBus Tours - Sentosa IslandTrolley Tours - Sentosa IslandPhotography Tours - Sentosa IslandCategory
PutrajayaCentral Market (Pasar Seni)Royal Selangor Visitor CentreChan See Shu Yuen TemplePutrajaya Bridge Kuala Lumpur City GalleryBerjaya Time Square Theme ParkTaman Warisan Pertanian (Agriculture Heritage Park)Kuala Lumpur Bird Park (Taman Burung Kuala Lumpur))Kuala Lumpur ChinatownTaman Negara National Parki-CityRumah Penghulu Abu SemanAlive 3D Art GalleryKuala Lumpur National Monument (Tugu Negara)Thean Hou TemplePerdana Botanical Garden (Lake Gardens)Kuala Lumpur Railway StationForest Research Institute Malaysia (FRIM)Aquaria KLCC