8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Leave the slow traffic and crowded streets of Kuala Lumpur behind and spend the day at Genting Highlands. Complimentary hotel pickup and drop-off, plus round-trip cable car fare, makes your journey to and from the resort easy peasy. Once you reach the top 6,000 feet (1,800 meters) above sea level, you're free to spend the day as you like. Play casino games, enjoy family-friendly activities, and more.
- Enjoy a break from the hustle and bustle of KL
- Take a tour that the whole family can enjoy
- Relax in comfortable round-trip transportation
- Choose from a variety of eateries and activities
Saved to wishlist!
A full-day tour with a professional English-speaking guide cum driver.
Transportation by air-conditioned vehicle
Return cable cart ride from and to Genting
All applicable taxes and service charges
All entrance and donation fees for visits as mentioned in the description.
Tours, inclusions of any kind and other services that are not outlined in the tour description
Personal expenses such as meals, drinks, tips and gratuities, shopping, portage fees and optional tours, unless otherwise stated
Hotel accommodation in the destination of commencement.
Any airline tickets, visa fees, additional transportation cost from and to the general meeting point
Supplements for transfers for customers arriving or departing from any airport or resorts located outside the general pick-up and drop-off locations
Hotel expenses of a personal nature, should an overnight be included: this includes mini-bar consumption, laundry, room service, any telephone or other communication cost not mentioned in the program
Travel insurance coverage for customers (highly recommendable)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We can pick up from only hotel in Kuala Lumpur city centre. Transfer outside these areas, supplements apply.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This tour is operated both on private basis as well as on joint / Seat-In-Coach basis with an English-speaking guide cum driver.
- Return transfers for this excursion apply only / are inclusive for customers staying in and inside Kuala Lumpur City Centre. Transfers outside these areas, including any accommodation outside this area such as Petaling Jaya, Sepang, Putrajaya, Genting Highlands and any of Kuala Lumpur’s International airports are excluded. Supplements apply for customers who want to join this excursion outside one of these regions.
- Tours and transfers are commonly operated by an English-speaking guide cum driver for smaller individual travellers. A minimum number of guests are required on tours to have a separate guide and driver confirmed for privately-booked tour options.
- Due to the nature of this tour, we regret to inform you that this excursion is not suitable for wheelchair users.
- We always will make efforts to confirm the exact pick-up time upon reservation. For any operational issues in which are not able to confirm the exact pick-up time in advance, we reserve the right to inform you the day before the departure of the tour.
- Please note pickup and drop-off services may not be confirmed for customers staying at private residences, apartment complexes, or other non-registered tourism accommodations. Customers may be asked to meet at a nearby hotel for pick-up and drop off.
- Natural elements of any kind have a destructive effect on electronic equipment. It the customer’s own responsibility to ensure that any camera, mobile telephone or other device is properly wrapped and protected against these elements. We cannot be held responsible in any way for negligence and/or not following suggestions for any damage related to this.
- There will be ample time for customers to spend time on their own to admire the sites at their own pace or browse along the shops for souvenirs. When additional time needs to be allocated for more time at leisure or shopping, this can be discussed with the guide on spot.
- Please ensure that you bring sunglasses, a hat /cap and sunblock with a high SPF factor when traveling with us on this tour – even when it is cloudy, the sunrays still have an immense power.
- We reserve the right to make necessary changes to the excursion in case of unfavourable weather conditions or situations where we are forced to make alterations to guarantee the safety of our guests.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to provide us with the correct hotel information, should pick-up and drop-off services be included in the package. Any changes in accommodation outside 48 hours will be handled accordingly: changes within 48 hours may be on request.
- Most travelers can participate
- A minimum number of guests are required on tours to have a separate guide and driver confirmed for privately-booked tour options.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 999 travelers
- OPERATED BY Asian Trails LTD
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during A Day at the Genting Highlands?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during A Day at the Genting Highlands?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during A Day at the Genting Highlands?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during A Day at the Genting Highlands?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
What is the maximum group size during A Day at the Genting Highlands?
This activity will have a maximum of 999 travelers.
See all safety measures taken by A Day at the Genting Highlands.
See all safety measures taken by A Day at the Genting Highlands.
Product code: 8084P731
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursTrolley Tours Full-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingKuala LumpurBus Tours - Petaling JayaTrolley Tours - Petaling JayaFull-day Tours - Petaling JayaBus Tours - PenangTrolley Tours - PenangFull-day Tours - PenangBus Tours - Sentosa IslandTrolley Tours - Sentosa IslandFull-day Tours - Sentosa IslandCategory
Petaling Street MarketKing's Palace (Istana Negara)Royal Selangor Visitor CentreThean Hou TempleCape Rachado LighthouseBukit BintangPerdana Botanical Garden (Lake Gardens)Jalan Masjid India Night MarketSri Mahamariamman TempleSunway LagoonIslamic Arts Museum MalaysiaTaman Negara National ParkTempler Park National MuseumKuala Lumpur Bird Park (Taman Burung Kuala Lumpur))Kuala Lumpur City GalleryKuala Lumpur National Monument (Tugu Negara)Petrosains the Discovery CentreRumah Penghulu Abu SemanKuala Lumpur Railway Station