10 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Immerse in the tranquil atmosphere and cool climate of the Cameron Highlands on a day trip from Kuala Lumpur. Renowned for its farmlands, tea plantations, orchards and nurseries, the hill station is a popular getaway from the bustling Malaysian capital. Gain insight into the local culture with a knowledgeable guide who accompanies you to an Orang Asli aboriginal village. En route, you’ll see waterfalls, mossy streams and rainforest.
- Cameron Highlands day trip from Kuala Lumpur
- Dip into refreshing waterfalls in the rainforest
- Learn about local traditions at an aboriginal village
- Stop for lunch and visit a tea plantation and produce market
- Marvel at nature on visits to a butterfly farm, strawberry farm and cactus garden
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
Saved to wishlist!
All fees and taxes
Free flow Mineral water
Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
7.30am - 8am Complimentary pick up from your Kuala Lumpur hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Ladies must be properly attired to enter the Batu Caves Temple. The temple requirements being the upper and lower parts of the body to be covered when inside the temple only.
- Of late traffic has been a nightmare in the Camerons. Please do not book on Weekends and public holidays.
- Drive time each way is 3 1/2 hours
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY DGP TRANSPORT
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Day Tour Hill Resort Cameron Highlands Free Batu Caves ?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Day Tour Hill Resort Cameron Highlands Free Batu Caves ?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Day Tour Hill Resort Cameron Highlands Free Batu Caves ?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Day Tour Hill Resort Cameron Highlands Free Batu Caves ?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "Don't plan anything for that night as this is a long day, and there might be delays due to traffic getting back." See review
Product code: 13072P3
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursFood ToursBus ToursSporting EventsExtremeMarketsFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingKuala Lumpur4WD Tours - Petaling JayaFood Tours - Petaling JayaBus Tours - Petaling JayaSporting Events - Petaling JayaExtreme - Petaling JayaMarkets - Petaling JayaFull-day Tours - Petaling Jaya4WD Tours - MelakaFood Tours - MelakaBus Tours - MelakaSporting Events - MelakaExtreme - MelakaMarkets - MelakaFull-day Tours - Melaka4WD Tours - Tanah RataFood Tours - Tanah RataBus Tours - Tanah RataSporting Events - Tanah RataExtreme - Tanah RataMarkets - Tanah RataFull-day Tours - Tanah RataCategory
Chan See Shu Yuen TempleKuala Lumpur City Centre (KLCC)PutrajayaPort Dickson Dream World: Upside Down & 3DThean Hou TempleRoyal Selangor Visitor CentreSultan Abdul Samad Building (Bangunan Sultan Abdul Samad)National MuseumKuala Lumpur Railway StationSunway LagoonSri Mahamariamman TempleAlive 3D Art GalleryKuala Lumpur National Monument (Tugu Negara)King's Palace (Istana Negara)Islamic Arts Museum MalaysiaPutrajaya Bridge Kuala Lumpur Bird Park (Taman Burung Kuala Lumpur))Kuala Lumpur Butterfly ParkIllusion 3D Art MuseumJamek Mosque (Masjid Jamek)