Are you interested in?
Cameron Highlands Tours
13 Tours & Activities
Nature and Wildlife
333 Tours & Activities
Top Attractions for Nature Lovers in Kuala Lumpur
4 Tours & Activities
10 to 12 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Escape the city and explore some of Malaysia’s most beautiful countryside landscapes on this Cameron Highlands tour from Kuala Lumpur. Following pickup at your downtown Kuala Lumpur hotel, spin out of the city to the pristine Cameron Highlands with your guide. Visit Buddhist temples nestled among the fertile lavender and rose gardens, and admire uninterrupted views over the rolling hills of tea plantations.
- Reach the Cameron Highlands with ease from Kuala Lumpur on this tour
- Discover ancient Buddhist temples and beautiful rose gardens
- Panoramic views over the rolling tea-covered hillsides
- Hassle-free round-trip transport from your central Kuala Lumpur hotel
Saved to wishlist!
English Speaking Driver
Hotel pickup and drop-off by air-conditioned vehicle (within 3 km from city center)
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointKuala Lumpur City Centre, Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Traveler pickup is offered
Free hotel pick up & drop off from your hotel located at Kuala Lumpur City Centre (3km radius from KLCC).
You can also join our tour from Kuala Lumpur meeting point namely Malaysia Tourism Centre (MaTic): 109, Jalan Ampang, 55000 Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
An additional surcharge for hotel pickup outside 3km radius from the city center is applicable and payable on the day of your activity.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Please refrain from being late during pick up to avoid the heavy traffic jam, in which case the operator will not be held responsible.
- The Cameron Highlands are a must-visit for nature lovers and those looking to escape the city.
- Farms and tea plantations have varying admission charges.
- Wear comfortable shoes as lots of walking is involved in a trip to the highlands.
- Take a jacket and a raincoat as temperatures are much cooler than in the rest of Malaysia and rain is common.
- Meals: Please let us know if you have dietary request, e.g. vegetarian.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Asni Global
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Cameron Highlands Tour from Kuala Lumpur?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Cameron Highlands Tour from Kuala Lumpur?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Cameron Highlands Tour from Kuala Lumpur?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Cameron Highlands Tour from Kuala Lumpur?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 103600P20
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeEco ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingKuala LumpurBus Tours - Petaling JayaNature and Wildlife - Petaling JayaEco Tours - Petaling JayaBus Tours - PenangNature and Wildlife - PenangEco Tours - PenangBus Tours - Sentosa IslandNature and Wildlife - Sentosa IslandEco Tours - Sentosa IslandCategory
Central Market (Pasar Seni)King's Palace (Istana Negara)MinNaturePutrajaya Bridge PutrajayaJalan Masjid India Night MarketBerjaya Time Square Theme ParkSunway LagoonRumah Penghulu Abu SemanIllusion 3D Art MuseumRoyal Selangor Visitor CentreKuala Lumpur National Monument (Tugu Negara)Kuala Lumpur Convention CentreKuala Lumpur ChinatownThean Hou TempleKuala Lumpur City Centre (KLCC)Cape Rachado Lighthousei-CityAquaria KLCC Perdana Botanical Garden (Lake Gardens)