45 minutes to 1 hour (Approx.)
A stone’s throw from Kuala Lumpur’s landmark Petronas Twin Towers, aquariaKLCC is one of Malaysia’s top aquariums, with a spectacular 295-foot (90-meter) underwater tunnel. From feeding shows to touch pools, from sand tiger sharks to piranhas, the 5,000 creatures on display here deliver an epic journey through tropical reef, rain forest, and more. Get organized for your visit ahead of time when you prebook your admission ticket online.
- Prebook tickets for the aquariaKLCC aquarium at Kuala Lumpur City Centre
- Explore ten different zones, including a flooded forest and a shipwreck
- Watch critters from piranhas to jellyfish enjoying their food
- Save time and skip the purchase lines with tickets direct to your phone
Saved to wishlist!
Aquaria KLCC Admission
Food and Beverages unless stated
Other programs including Sleep with Sharks, Cage Rage, Dive with Sharks
Departure & Return
4/1/2021 - 11/4/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||10:00 AM - 08:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Opening Hours: 10:00am-8:00pm, daily Last admission: 7:00pm
- Address: Kuala Lumpur Convention Centre Complex, Jalan Pinang, Kuala Lumpur City Centre, 50088, W.P. Kuala Lumpur
- From Kuala Lumpur Convention Centre (KLCC), walk downwards from the main entrance located along Jalan Pinang to get to Aquaria KLCC
- From The Suria KLCC Shopping Centre, take a 5 minute walk through the connecting tunnels between the lower ground level of the shopping centre and KLCC
- From KLCC Park, walk to the West Entrance of KLCC and connect to Aquaria from there
- You may contact Aquaria KLCC directly to book for other programmes including Sleep with Sharks, Cage Rage, Dive with Sharks
- OPERATED BY Way to Kuala Lumpur
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Aquaria KLCC Admission Ticket?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Aquaria KLCC Admission Ticket?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Aquaria KLCC Admission Ticket?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Aquaria KLCC Admission Ticket?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Aquaria KLCC Admission Ticket
45 to 60 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Nature and WildlifeAttractions & MuseumsKid FriendlySightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesKuala LumpurNature and Wildlife - Petaling JayaAttractions & Museums - Petaling JayaNature and Wildlife - PenangAttractions & Museums - PenangNature and Wildlife - Sentosa IslandAttractions & Museums - Sentosa IslandCategory
Malaysia National Zoo (Zoo Negara Malaysia)Forest Research Institute Malaysia (FRIM)Putrajaya Bridge Kuala Lumpur ChinatownKuala Lumpur Convention CentreKuala Gandah Elephant Sanctuary (National Elephant Conservation Centre)Port Dickson Dream World: Upside Down & 3DSunway LagoonPutrajayai-CityKing's Palace (Istana Negara)Islamic Arts Museum MalaysiaTempler Park Chan See Shu Yuen TempleJamek Mosque (Masjid Jamek)Merdeka Square (Dataran Merdeka)Petrosains the Discovery CentreSultan Abdul Samad Building (Bangunan Sultan Abdul Samad)Illusion 3D Art MuseumBerjaya Time Square Theme Park