Don’t worry—here are some similar options
Explore our promoted experiences
- 7-day guided Malaysia highlights tour, round-trip by coach from Kuala Lumpur
- Tour a scenic Cameron Highlands tea plantation and stop in the royal town of Kuala Kangsar
- See top attractions in Penang, including UNESCO-listed Georgetown and Fort Cornwallis
- Experience the wet market of Kota Bharu and the heritage waterfront city of Kuala Terengganu
- Marvel at replicas of famous world monuments at the Islamic Civilization Park, situated on Wan Man Island
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included, with optional upgrades for airport transfers available on Days 6 or 7
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- During the fasting month of Ramadhan, Islamic Civilization Park is closed. We will then replace it with a visit to Losong Museum
- You may schedule a flight from KL Int'l Airport on Day 7
- The rainy season along the east coast is from November to February. Unexpected flash floods, although rare, may occur. In such circumstances, itinerary may be subject to change
- During the Muslim festival of Hari Raya Aidul Fitri & Hari Raya Aidul Adha, together with the Chinese New Year, some places of interest are closed for a period of 2 days each in a year (Festive dates are subject to change)
- Note: Compulsory Malaysia Tourism Tax of MYR 10.00 per room per night has been enforced. As this is a mandatory Fee, it will be collected by the staying hotels upon guest’s check-in or check-out
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Asian Overland Services
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
See all safety measures taken by 7-Days Best of Malaysia.