4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Saved to wishlist!
English Speaking Driver
Hotel Pickup and Drop-off (selected hotel only)
Traditional Boat Ride
Meals and beverage
Departure & Return
Departure Point1: MATIC, 109, Jalan Ampang, Kuala Lumpur, 50450 Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
2: Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Traveler pickup is offered
Free hotel pick up & drop off from your hotel located at Kuala Lumpur City Centre (1km radius from KLCC).
You can also join our tour from Kuala Lumpur meeting point namely Malaysia Tourism Centre (MaTic): 109, Jalan Ampang, 55000 Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
An additional surcharge for hotel pickup outside 1km radius from the city center is applicable and payable on the day of your activity.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please be ready to go and wait at the lobby at least 15 minutes prior to your departure time
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Asni Tours & Travel (iTours)
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Putrajaya City Tour from Kuala Lumpur with Traditional Boat Ride?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Putrajaya City Tour from Kuala Lumpur with Traditional Boat Ride?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Putrajaya City Tour from Kuala Lumpur with Traditional Boat Ride?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Putrajaya City Tour from Kuala Lumpur with Traditional Boat Ride?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 38355P540
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursCity ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingKuala LumpurBus Tours - Petaling JayaCity Tours - Petaling JayaHalf-day Tours - Petaling JayaBus Tours - MelakaCity Tours - MelakaHalf-day Tours - MelakaBus Tours - Tanah RataCity Tours - Tanah RataHalf-day Tours - Tanah RataCategory
Kuala Lumpur Little India (Jalan Masjid India)Thean Hou TempleMalaysia National Zoo (Zoo Negara Malaysia)Jalan Masjid India Night MarketKuala Lumpur Railway StationKuala Gandah Elephant Sanctuary (National Elephant Conservation Centre)Kuala Lumpur Convention CentreIllusion 3D Art MuseumBukit BintangForest Research Institute Malaysia (FRIM)National MuseumPerdana Botanical Garden (Lake Gardens)Kuala Lumpur Butterfly ParkTempler Park Petaling Street MarketCentral Market (Pasar Seni)Kuala Lumpur ChinatownPutrajaya Bridge Islamic Arts Museum MalaysiaRoyal Selangor Visitor Centre