- 3-night tour of Cameron Highlands and Penang from Kuala Lumpur
- Tour a tea plantation and butterfly farm with an informative guide
- See Lata Iskandar Waterfall, Fort Cornwallis and the Clan Jetties of Weld Quay
- Stop at Khoo Kongsi, a historical Chinese clan house in Penang’s Chinatown
- Ride a trishaw through Georgetown, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Hotel pickup and airport drop-off included
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Meeting Point: Hotel Lobby/Concierge
Departure Point: Departs from your Kuala Lumpur hotel
Return point: Concludes in at your Penang hotel or Penang Int'l Airport
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers, except for children under 3 years of age
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Twin-Share Room: Double rooms with two twin beds good for two people on a sharing basis.
- Please be advised that the rainy season along the East Coast is from Nov to Feb. Unexpected flash floods, although rarely, may occur. In such circumstances, the operator reserves the right to make necessary changes to the itinerary
- Please note that during the Hari Raya & the Chinese New Year, some places of interest might be closed
- Tea factory operation is closed on Monday and public holidays
- Note: Compulsory Malaysia Tourism Tax of MYR 10.00 per room per night has been enforced. As this is a mandatory Fee, it will be collected by the staying hotels upon guest’s check-in or check-out
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 3 travelers
- OPERATED BY Asian Overland Services
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.
Questions & Answers
See all safety measures taken by 3-Night Cameron Highlands and Penang Tour from Kuala Lumpur.