2 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Journey outside the city and experience the beauty and peace of rural Malaysia on this two-day trip to the Cameron Highlands. Visit a tea plantation and sample local brews, meet traditional farmers and get a true sense of local life outside Kuala Lumpur. Journey through Tana Rata’s stunning waterfalls and enjoy round-trip hotel transportation.
- Two-day trip to Cameron Highlands from Kuala Lumpur
- Scenic drive through Tanah Rata where you'll pass by waterfalls and fern trees
- Admire the stunning vistas of rolling hills
- Visit a tea plantation and learn about the process of tea curing
- Interact with local farmers as you walk through the vegetable plantations
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Saved to wishlist!
Overnight accommodation at Strawberry Park Cameron Highlands
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Food and drinks, unless specified
Tourism Tax of RM 10.00 per room per night (payable directly to the hotel upon check-in)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up from Kuala Lumpur city centre
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- A moderate amount of walking is involved; comfortable walking or trail shoes are recommended
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Tour & Incentive Travel
You can cancel up to 7 days in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 7 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 6 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a 50% refund, you must cancel 3–6 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 2-Day Cameron Highlands from Kuala Lumpur?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during 2-Day Cameron Highlands from Kuala Lumpur?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 2-Day Cameron Highlands from Kuala Lumpur?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 2-Day Cameron Highlands from Kuala Lumpur?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
2-Day Cameron Highlands from Kuala Lumpur
3 hours 10 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeOvernight ToursMulti-day ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingKuala LumpurBus Tours - Petaling JayaNature and Wildlife - Petaling JayaOvernight Tours - Petaling JayaMulti-day Tours - Petaling JayaBus Tours - PenangNature and Wildlife - PenangOvernight Tours - PenangMulti-day Tours - PenangBus Tours - Sentosa IslandNature and Wildlife - Sentosa IslandOvernight Tours - Sentosa IslandMulti-day Tours - Sentosa IslandCategory
Port Dickson Dream World: Upside Down & 3DTempler Park Sunway LagoonTaman Negara National ParkJamek Mosque (Masjid Jamek)Aquaria KLCC Kuala Gandah Elephant Sanctuary (National Elephant Conservation Centre)Perdana Botanical Garden (Lake Gardens)Putrajaya Bridge Kuala Lumpur Convention CentreMerdeka Square (Dataran Merdeka)Berjaya Time Square Theme ParkKuala Lumpur City GallerySultan Abdul Samad Building (Bangunan Sultan Abdul Samad)Kuala Lumpur Bird Park (Taman Burung Kuala Lumpur))PutrajayaCentral Market (Pasar Seni)Malaysia National Zoo (Zoo Negara Malaysia)i-CityMinNature