Departure & Return
Departure Point: Kuala Besut Jetty Return point: Kuala Besut Jetty
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Premium rates apply during Weekends, Public Holidays and School Holidays (Malaysia and Singapore)
- Accommodations are subject to availability. Please check with Customer service (Call / Whatsapp +6010 7773 860)
- Tour package not available during monsoon season (November - February)
- Transfer duration above are estimated and subject to traffic and weather condition, and not inclusive of any sightseeing
- Boat schedule: Kuala Besut - Resort - 8:00 am, 10:00 am, 1:00 pm / Resort – Kuala Besut - 8:00 am, 12:00 pm
- Boat transfer is subject to change without prior notice depending on the weather condition
- Touching or standing on coral damages or even kills them and re-growth takes years
- Control your buoyancy carefully. Use a life jacket and only use fins if you are completely confident that you will not accidentally touch the coral
- Do not litter. Some animals (like turtles) may mistake plastic bags for food and choke to death
- Stay within the designated areas so that you do not cross boat paths and get hit
- Do not touch or disturb any marine life in any way. You may hurt them and some of them may hurt you
- Keep your distance from Triggerfish as they may be aggressive, especially when guarding a nest
- Keep yourself protected from the sun
- Please adhere to strict pick-up time punctuality. Tour operators may forfeit tours for travelers if no-show during stipulated time
- Registered name of the traveler must be corresponding with photograph documentation (Example: Passport). Tour operators reserve the right to reject if registered traveler fails to provide photographed documentation of their own
- Note: Starting from 1st September 2017, a tourism tax of RM10 per room per night will be imposed on non-Malaysian tourists for all types of hotels and accommodations. This is payable to the hotel upon check-out
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY Asni Tours & Travel (iTours)
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 7 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 6 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a 50% refund, you must cancel 3–6 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms