Explore our promoted experiences
- Full-day tour of Washington Slagbaai National Park
- Ride off-road with a professional guide in search of wildlife
- Go snorkeling and hiking in the nature reserve
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included from Bonaire
- Small-group tour ensures personalized attention
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
What To Expect
You’ll see lighthouses, blowholes, and deserted bays and beaches, with the opportunity to make use of snorkeling equipment at several top sites. Opt for a moderately difficult 1- to 2-hour guided hike to the Brandaris and take in the panoramic views of the Caribbean all the way to Curaçao from Bonaire’s highest peak.
After a full day of exploration, including lunch, snacks and beverages, you'll be driven back to your hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Adventure Makers Bonaire
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms