Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Transportation from most major hotels and cruise ship port is included.
- Cruise ship port
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Washington park Opening Hours: 08:00 -17:00 (14:45 is last entry time into the park)
- It is likely you will see flamingos, goats, iguanas, donkeys and local birds while in the park.
- Dependent on number of tour guests we will travel by van, car, or pickup truck. All of our tours are small group tours with 2-7 people per vehicle.
- Good to Have: Casual clothing - Hat and sunglasses - Comfortable walking shoes - Water Camera or GoPro if you have one - Bring some old bread if you want to feed some fish, lizards, donkeys and birds - Swimming shoes if you are not comfortable walking barefoot on small ocean rocks and coral - Snorkel gear (if you don't have a mask or snorkel, please let us know before hand)
- If you are staying at hotel or apartment, please let us know the name and address. We will be there to collect you 15 minutes before the tour starts.
- Please note that our price includes a 6% government tax.
- Enjoy your time and know that as our guest, we want you to feel at home and comfortable!
- Our goal is for you to leave the Island happier than when you arrived, so please let us know if we can assist you with anything!
- Most travelers can participate
- Park is Closed on Mondays and Tuesdays
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Shekhinah Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Washington Park Tour with Local Guide.