2 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Long lines reflect the popularity of Poland’s Wieliczka Salt Mine, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, meaning visitors often have to wait in advance of one hour. Save time with skip-the-line entry to the mines, which are comprised of more than 2,400 chambers featuring art galleries, a cathedral, and mining technology. During a guided tour, you’ll learn about the rich history of the subterranean wonderland.
- Skip The Line
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Family friendly
Saved to wishlist!
Headsets to hear the guide clearly
Professional guide in English, Polish, German, Italian, French or Spanish
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The temperature in the mine is constant (about 14 degrees), and therefore it is recommended to bring warm clothing even in the summer
- There are 800 steps on the way, including 380 right at the start
- It is recommended to wear comfortable shoes
- Entry is free for children under 5 years of age, although it is necessary to provide this information when making a reservation
- This voucher is not a direct entry ticket. Our customer service will send you an electronic ticket to Salt Mine up to 12 hours after your booking. Please exchange the electronic Salt Mine ticket at the ticket office.
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 35 travelers
- OPERATED BY Discover Cracow Tickets
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Wieliczka Salt Mine Guided Tour Entrance Ticket?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Wieliczka Salt Mine Guided Tour Entrance Ticket?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Compare Similar Experiences
Wieliczka Salt Mine Guided Tour Entrance Ticket
2 hours 30 minutes
4 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Nature and WildlifeAttractions & MuseumsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesKrakowNature and Wildlife - WroclawAttractions & Museums - WroclawNature and Wildlife - WarsawAttractions & Museums - WarsawNature and Wildlife - BudapestAttractions & Museums - BudapestCategory
Polish Pilots Park (Park Lotników Polskich) Tours & TicketsHistorical Museum of the City of Krakow Tours & TicketsJózef Czapski Pavilion (Pawilon Józefa Czapskiego) Tours & TicketsWolski Forest (Las Wolski) Tours & TicketsKrakow Town Hall Tower (Wieza Ratuszowa w Krakowie) Tours & TicketsArchdiocesan Museum (Muzeum Archidiecezjalne w Krakowie) Tours & TicketsGOjump Krakow Tours & TicketsCzestochowa Tours & TicketsSt. Adalbert Church (Kościól Św. Wojciecha) Tours & TicketsStained Glass Workshop and Museum (Pracownia i Muzeum Witrazu) Tours & TicketsHistorical Museum of Krakow (Muzeum Historyczne Miasta Krakowa) Tours & TicketsAdam Mickiewicz Monument (Pomnik Adama Mickiewicza) Tours & TicketsBishop Erazm Ciolek Palace (Polish National Museum in Krakow) Tours & TicketsWawel Hill Tours & TicketsJama Michalika Tours & TicketsMaly Rynek (Small Market Square) Tours & TicketsTyniec Benedictine Abbey Tours & TicketsCricoteka (Centre for the Documentation of the Art of Tadeusz Kantor) Tours & TicketsJagiellonian University (Uniwersytet Jagielloński) Tours & TicketsNowa Huta Tours & Tickets