5 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Off-Road Clothes (without boots)
BBQ with foods and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Hello! Thank you for choosing our Company. Your booking is already confirmed, so you do not need to contact us to confirm it.
Do not forget to choose your hotel from the list. If you cannot find your hotel, mention in it "additional pickup information".
The time you chose is the approximate time of pickup from your hotel. Depending on the location, the time may change by about 20 minutes.
Your driver will inform you or the reception about the exact pickup time around 8:30 PM on the day before departure.
You can wait outside or in the hotel lobby. The driver will come by minivan.
If there is no your hotel on the list, please write it in additional imformations or send us private message.
REMEMBER - you do not have to waste your time for confirming your booking. It is already confirmed.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Thousand Miles Krakow
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Krakow: Half–Day Shooting and QuadS Expedition?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Krakow: Half–Day Shooting and QuadS Expedition?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Krakow: Half–Day Shooting and QuadS Expedition?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Krakow: Half–Day Shooting and QuadS Expedition
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsExtremeWalking & Biking ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesKrakow4WD Tours - WroclawSporting Events - WroclawExtreme - Wroclaw4WD Tours - WarsawSporting Events - WarsawExtreme - Warsaw4WD Tours - BudapestSporting Events - BudapestExtreme - BudapestCategory
Interactive Museum of Obwarzanek (Zywe Muzeum Obwarzanka)Wawel Cathedral (Katedra Wawelska)St. Adalbert Church (Kościól Św. Wojciecha)St. Mary's Basilica (Kościól Mariacki)Krakow Town Hall Tower (Wieza Ratuszowa w Krakowie)Chocholow (Chocholów) Krakow Pinball MuseumCricoteka (Centre for the Documentation of the Art of Tadeusz Kantor)Museum of Photography in Krakow (Muzeum Fotografii w Krakowie)Planty ParkKrakow Water Park (Park Wodny Kraków)St. Florian's Gate (Brama Floriańska)Krzysztofory PalacePolish Aviation Museum (Muzeum Lotnictwa Polskiego)Old Synagogue (Stara Synagoga)Henryk Reyman Municipal StadiumGreat BarbicanCzestochowaMuseum of Contemporary Art in Krakow (MOCAK)Tempel Synagogue (Synagoga Tempel)