Explore our promoted experiences
- Explore Krabi’s spectacular geography
- Travel like locals do on a wooden longtail boat
- Swim through the sea tunnels at Talu Cave
- Enjoy a Thai buffet lunch on the beach
Departure & Return
Or, you can also get picked up from your hotel.
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Child ticket: Age between 4-11 years
- Free hotel pick up is available for Krabi town and Ao Nang.
- Remote areas including Klong Muang and Tub Kaek require an additional charge of THB100 per person (payable directly to the driver)
- Guests who are pregnant or have high blood pressure, heart disease and bone diseases are not recommended to join the tour
- On the rare occasion that we should be required to cancel a tour, we will inform you in advance and offer a different tour date, an alternative tour or provide a full refund
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Oh-Hoo
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff