Explore our promoted experiences
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Departure times and locations:
- 10.30 am: Free Meeting point outside Krabi Resort, beside the King sign (for all Hotels in Ao Nang)
- 10.20 am: Free Meeting point at Nopparatara Pier for Centara Grand Resort’s guests
- 10.45 am: Ao Nammao & Railay Guests: Free Meeting point in Ao Nammao Pier: *Railay Guests will need to take a Public Taxi Long Tail Boat from Railay East to Ao Nammao Pier
- 10.20 am: Private transfer round trip from Krabi Town: 1,000 Baht (from 1 to 3 people and 100 Baht per additional person)
- 10.40 am: Private transfer round trip from Klong Muang: 1,000 Baht (from 1 to 3 people and 100 Baht per additional person)
- 10.30 am: Private transfer round trip from Tup Kaek: 1,200 Baht (from 1 to 3 people and 100 Baht per additional person)
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at the time of booking (Vegetarian and Halal options are available)
- Minimum age is 2 years
- A minimum of 8 people per booking is required
- Operated by Profesional Certified Guide
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 22 travelers
- OPERATED BY Thalassa Tour
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms