- Hit three Krabi highlights: hot springs, Emerald Pool, and Tiger Cave Temple
- Feast on an authentic Thai lunch in a local restaurant
- Lounge in the elegant hot spring pools of Wareerak Hot Spring Spa
- Save time and stress with transfers direct from your hotel
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Get picked up from your hotel in Ao Nang, Krabi Town, Ao Nam Mao, Klong Muang and Tubkaek Beach. The exact pick-up time will be confirmed by email after you have made the booking.
If you stay at Railay Beach, we offer a pickup service from the boat ticket office at Ao Nam Mao Pier which is just a 15-minute longtail boat ride from Railay East.
If you stay in Ton Sai, please come to the meeting point at Phra Nang Inn reception in Ao Nang.
If you stay at Centara Grand Beach Resort & Villas, please take the hotel shuttle boat to Nopparat Thara Pier in Ao Nang.
Pickup times for each zone:
• Ao Nam Mao: 07:45 - 08:00
• Ao Nang: 08:00 – 08:15
• Klong Muang: 07:45 - 08:00
• Krabi Town: 09:00 – 09:15
• Nopparat Thara Pier: 08:00 – 08:15
• Tubkaek Beach: 07:30 – 07:45
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- There is a minimum of 4 people required to run this tour!
- Most travelers can participate
- During the Gurney's Pitta breeding season the 'Blue Pool' is closed to public.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 11 travelers
- OPERATED BY Trip Store Krabi
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Deluxe Jungle Tour to Tiger Cave Temple, Crystal Pool & Wareerak Hot Spring Spa.