7 to 8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
English speaking Tour Guide.
Fruits by Seasoning, Soft Drinks, Drink Water & Thai Snack.
Round trip transfer from hotel.
National Park fee (400THB per adult and 200THB per child) to be paid at point of entry
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
● Free hotel pick up is available for Krabi town and Ao Nang.
● Remote areas including Klong Muang and Tub Kaek require an additional charge of THB100 per person (payable directly to the driver)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Guests who are pregnant or have high blood pressure, heart disease and bone diseases are not recommended to join the tour
- Child ticket age between 4-11 years.
- There is a minimum of 10 people required to run this tour! On the rare occasion that we should be required to cancel a tour, we will inform you in advance and offer a different tour date, an alternative tour or provide a full refund
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Oh-Hoo
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 7 Islands Snorkeling Tour by Longtail Boat From Krabi?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during 7 Islands Snorkeling Tour by Longtail Boat From Krabi?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Compare Similar Experiences
7 Islands Snorkeling Tour by Longtail Boat From Krabi
7 to 8 hours
7 hours 30 minutes
11 hours 30 minutes
6 hours 30 minutes
13 hours 25 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Nature and WildlifeSafarisWater ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingKrabiNature and Wildlife - Southern Thailand and Andaman CoastSafaris - Southern Thailand and Andaman CoastWater Tours - Southern Thailand and Andaman CoastFull-day Tours - Southern Thailand and Andaman CoastNature and Wildlife - Ko LantaSafaris - Ko LantaWater Tours - Ko LantaFull-day Tours - Ko LantaNature and Wildlife - Ko Phi Phi DonSafaris - Ko Phi Phi DonWater Tours - Ko Phi Phi DonFull-day Tours - Ko Phi Phi DonCategory