Are you interested in?
Khao Sok National Park Tours
28 Tours & Activities
16 Tours & Activities
362 Tours & Activities
2 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Explore the rain forests and rivers of Khao Sok National Park on a two-day adventure from Krabi, and spend the night in a jungle bungalow at the edge of the Sok River. You’ll paddle a kayak on a wildlife safari, spot gibbons in the forest canopy, watch for nocturnal animals on a night hike, then join an experienced guide for a trek into a lush valley. With pickup and drop-off at Krabi hotels, this two-day trip includes meals, accommodations, and activities, as well as national park entrance fees.
- Enjoy two days in Khao Sok National Park
- Watch for wildlife on paddle trips, night hikes, and a jungle trek
- Explore the park with experienced guides
- Listen to jungle sounds from your bungalow accommodations
- Meals and entrance fees included
- Pickup and drop-off at Krabi hotels
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel round trip transfer
Drinking water, morning coffee, fruits
Accommodation in a simple bungalow in the jungle with basic facilities: fan room for 2 people, shower/bath room, mosquito net
Professional English-speaking guide
Basic accident insurance
National Park entrance fee
Departure & Return
Departure PointTrip Store Krabi, 37, 88 เหมทานนท์, Paknam, Muang, Krabi 81000, Thailand
Traveler pickup is offered
Get picked up from your hotel in Ao Nang, Krabi Town, Ao Nam Mao, Klong Muang and Tub Kaek. The exact pick-up time will be confirmed by email after you have made the booking.
If you stay at Railay Beach, we offer a pickup service from the boat ticket office at Ao Nam Mao Pier which is just a 15-minute longtail boat ride from Railay East.
If you stay in Ton Sai, please come to the meeting point at Phra Nang Inn reception in Ao Nang.
If you stay at Centara Grand Beach Resort & Villas, please take the hotel shuttle boat to Nopparat Thara Pier in Ao Nang.
Pickup times for each zone:
• Ao Nam Mao: 08:20
• Ao Nang: 08:00 - 08:10
• Klong Muang Beach: 08:30
• Krabi Town: 07:30 - 08:00
• Tubkaek Beach: 08:30
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- There is a minimum of 2 people required to run this tour!
- During high season the tour cannot be cancelled due to high demand!
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Trip Store Krabi
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 2-Day Khao Sok Jungle Safari from Krabi?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during 2-Day Khao Sok Jungle Safari from Krabi?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 2-Day Khao Sok Jungle Safari from Krabi?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 2-Day Khao Sok Jungle Safari from Krabi?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 9574P165
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursBus ToursSporting EventsOvernight ToursNature and WildlifeSafarisMulti-day ToursExtremeWater ToursWalking ToursKayakingWalking & Biking ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingKrabi4WD Tours - Southern Thailand and Andaman CoastBus Tours - Southern Thailand and Andaman CoastSporting Events - Southern Thailand and Andaman CoastOvernight Tours - Southern Thailand and Andaman CoastNature and Wildlife - Southern Thailand and Andaman CoastSafaris - Southern Thailand and Andaman CoastMulti-day Tours - Southern Thailand and Andaman CoastExtreme - Southern Thailand and Andaman CoastWater Tours - Southern Thailand and Andaman CoastWalking Tours - Southern Thailand and Andaman CoastKayaking - Southern Thailand and Andaman Coast4WD Tours - Ko LantaBus Tours - Ko LantaSporting Events - Ko LantaOvernight Tours - Ko LantaNature and Wildlife - Ko LantaSafaris - Ko LantaMulti-day Tours - Ko LantaExtreme - Ko LantaWater Tours - Ko LantaWalking Tours - Ko LantaKayaking - Ko Lanta4WD Tours - Ko Phi Phi DonBus Tours - Ko Phi Phi DonSporting Events - Ko Phi Phi DonOvernight Tours - Ko Phi Phi DonNature and Wildlife - Ko Phi Phi DonSafaris - Ko Phi Phi DonMulti-day Tours - Ko Phi Phi DonExtreme - Ko Phi Phi DonWater Tours - Ko Phi Phi DonWalking Tours - Ko Phi Phi DonKayaking - Ko Phi Phi DonCategory