Departure & Return
City park of Kotor - Upon debarking your ship and exiting the security area, from the main entrance of Port of Kotor you turn left, walking past the bridge, then turn left again walking to the park. You will find a sign "Montenegro Submarine and Speed Boat Tours". It is 200m or 5 minutes away.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Passengers can only be picked up in front of the pontoons located near the listed hotels.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Please dress accordingly to the weather (mind taking a jacket during chilly days)
- The tour is feasible only during good weather conditions. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This tour/activity capacity is a maximum of 25 travelers.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Montenegro Submarine and Speed Boat Tour
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Regular temperature checks for staff