5 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Saved to wishlist!
Driving by car, minivan, van or minibus (driver with English knowledge)
Wine tasting in winery ‘Rajković’: glass of brandy for welcome with bread, 3 types of wine (1 dcl)
Wine tasting in wine cellar ‘Šipčanik’: 2 classic line & 1 special with bruschette & Njeguški cheese
Riding by touristic train in ‘Ćemovsko field’
Tasting 3 types of wine with prosciutto, cheese and olives in winery ‘Vučinić’ – Zenta
Tasting of one fruit schnapps, three of wines and award winning port – ‘Radević’ Estate
Drinks and food not listed in the program
Tourist guide by a specific language (optionally for extra fee)
Travel health insurance (optionally for extra fee)
Other non-program costs
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- During the tour driver will be with you whole time as a guide.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Monte Mare Travel
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Traditional and Modern Mixed Wine Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Traditional and Modern Mixed Wine Tour?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Traditional and Modern Mixed Wine Tour?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Still Have Questions?
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursWine TastingsWalking ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursFood, Wine & NightlifePrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingKotorFood Tours - Adriatic CoastBus Tours - Adriatic CoastWine Tastings - Adriatic CoastWalking Tours - Adriatic CoastHalf-day Tours - Adriatic CoastFood Tours - BudvaBus Tours - BudvaWine Tastings - BudvaWalking Tours - BudvaHalf-day Tours - BudvaFood Tours - PodgoricaBus Tours - PodgoricaWine Tastings - PodgoricaWalking Tours - PodgoricaHalf-day Tours - PodgoricaCategory