- Admire the views of the Bay of Kotor from a speedboat
- Visit Our Lady of the Rock
- Explore the old town of Perast
- Stay hydrated with bottled water
Departure & Return
City park of Kotor - Upon debarking your ship and exiting the security area, from the main entrance of Port of Kotor you turn left, walking past the bridge, then turn left again walking to the park. You will find a sign "Montenegro Submarine and Speed Boat Tours". It is 200m or 3 minutes away.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Passengers can only be picked up in front of the pontoons located near the listed hotels.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- The tour is feasible only during good weather conditions. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This tour/activity capacity is a maximum of 25 travelers.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY Montenegro Submarine and Speed Boat Tour
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Tour Kotor - Perast Old Town - Island Our Lady of the Rocks - Every 2 hours.