Explore our promoted experiences
- All necessary equipment included
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Ideal choice for families
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Departure & Return
If you are coming from a cruise ship, as you exit the cruise ship terminal, on your left, is a cafe called the Terminal Cafe. Please wait at the entrance of the cafe or take a table if you are early. The cafe is adjacent to the cruise ship terminal, so you shouldn't leave the area, just make your way to the left, about 8 meters from the cruise ship exit. If you arrive early, or we are not there, please wait for a few minutes, we know you are there and are on the way.
If you are staying in Kotor, Dobrota, Muo, Prcanj or Stoliv, there's a small traffic circle at the absolute end of the bay. It's near the "Idea" supermarket. We will pick you up from the green metal fence that's on the bay-side of the traffic circle. Here's a link to a description and map: http://tiny.cc/Kotor2
If you are coming from Tivat, we can meet you at the bus station, or please contact us for a pick-up elsewhere.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Additional start times can be booked throughout the day upon request. After receiving confirmation from Viator, please contact supplier to request a specific a time
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- Participants should wear adequate amounts of sunscreen and be dressed in swimwear. Rash guards and hats are suggested
- There is plenty of storage for clothing and valuables and they can be left behind without worry. However cameras and phones are discouraged from being taken on the tour unless they are protected by waterproof cases. Dry bags are available however we don't accept any liability associated with their use
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- At the time of booking a contact telephone number must be provided
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Montenegro+
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 7 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 6 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a 50% refund, you must cancel 3–6 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.