- Learn about Kotor from a guide
- Stroll through the scenic city squares
- Admire landmarks like Karampana Fountain and St. Tryphon Cathedral
- Hear about Montenegrin traditions, heritage, and culture
Departure & Return
guide will be waiting for you next to Tourist info center, in front of main gate of the old town of Kotor.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Operated by English-speaking guide only
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Kotour
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by One-Hour Guided Kotor Old Town Walking Tour.