- Take a 3-hour private tour from the Port of Kotor to Njegusi village
- Learn about life in the Montenegrin countryside with a local family
- Sample snacks like smoked ham and sip on local wines and brandy
- Enjoy a personalized experience with a private guide and vehicle
Departure & Return
At the port gate look for a guide with a sign with your name on it
|Monday - Sunday:||07:00 AM - 07:00 PM|
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Montenegro Golden Bay tourist agency
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms