Departure & Return
The tour begins at the main gate of the Kotor Old Town, also known as the Sea Gate (Morska vrata), where you will meet our guide at the previously arranged time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- This is an easy city walking tour (although the streets are made of cobblestones so the comfortable footwear is advised). Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately.
- This is a private tour - so if you want to extend it with additional options this can be arranged: visit to St. Tryphons Cathedral, visit to Naval Museum, climbing the Kotor city walls with your guide, or some other particular interest of yours, do write to us at the time of booking and let us know about your additional interests.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Montenegro Adventures DMC
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms