3 hours to 3 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Visit the church in the middle of the Kotor Bay and Old Town Kotor on this 3-hour tour. Explore the village of Perast and visit the manmade Our Lady of the Rocks Church in Kotor Bay. Then head to Old Town Kotor and see its medieval landmarks like St. Tryphon Cathedral, the Clock Tower, the Blessed Ozana Church, and more to learn about the history and culture of Montenegro.
- Take a 3-hour tour to the village of Perast and Old Town Kotor
- Visit the Our Lady of the Rocks Church in the middle of Kotor Bay
- Explore medieval landmarks like the Clock Tower and the Square of Arms
- Enjoy a personalized experience during this small-group excursion
Saved to wishlist!
License local guide
Panoramic drive around the bay to the town of Perast
Short walking tour of Perast town
Boat ride to the island of Our Lady of the Rocks
Visiting church and museum on the island
Walking tour of Kotor old town
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Mont Travelers Montenegro tours transfers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Perast - Our Lady of the Rocks island - Kotor private day tour?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Perast - Our Lady of the Rocks island - Kotor private day tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Perast - Our Lady of the Rocks island - Kotor private day tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Perast - Our Lady of the Rocks island - Kotor private day tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Still Have Questions?
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursWater ToursPorts of Call ToursHistorical ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursShore ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingKotorShore Excursions - Adriatic CoastBus Tours - Adriatic CoastWater Tours - Adriatic CoastPorts of Call Tours - Adriatic CoastHistorical Tours - Adriatic CoastShore Excursions - BudvaBus Tours - BudvaWater Tours - BudvaPorts of Call Tours - BudvaHistorical Tours - BudvaShore Excursions - PodgoricaBus Tours - PodgoricaWater Tours - PodgoricaPorts of Call Tours - PodgoricaHistorical Tours - PodgoricaCategory