3 hours to 3 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Visit the church in the middle of the Kotor Bay and Old Town Kotor on this 3-hour tour. Explore the village of Perast and visit the manmade Our Lady of the Rocks Church in Kotor Bay. Then head to Old Town Kotor and see its medieval landmarks like St. Tryphon Cathedral, the Clock Tower, the Blessed Ozana Church, and more to learn about the history and culture of Montenegro.
- Take a 3-hour tour to the village of Perast and Old Town Kotor
- Visit the Our Lady of the Rocks Church in the middle of Kotor Bay
- Explore medieval landmarks like the Clock Tower and the Square of Arms
- Enjoy a personalized experience during this small-group excursion
Saved to wishlist!
License local guide
Panoramic drive around the bay to the town of Perast
Short walking tour of Perast town
Boat ride to the island of Our Lady of the Rocks
Visiting church and museum on the island
Walking tour of Kotor old town
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up all travelers from Kotor municipality, Tivat city, Porto Montenegro and Budva city on the specific address specified by the client. We can organize the tour from other locations for an additional cost.
- Tivat Airport, Tivat Municipality Montenegro
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Mont Travelers Montenegro tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Perast - Our Lady of the Rocks island - Kotor private day tour?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Perast - Our Lady of the Rocks island - Kotor private day tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Perast - Our Lady of the Rocks island - Kotor private day tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Perast - Our Lady of the Rocks island - Kotor private day tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Perast - Our Lady of the Rocks island - Kotor private day tour
180 to 210 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
6 hours 45 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsWater ToursWalking ToursPorts of Call ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursShore ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingKotorShore Excursions - Adriatic CoastWater Tours - Adriatic CoastWalking Tours - Adriatic CoastPorts of Call Tours - Adriatic CoastHistorical Tours - Adriatic CoastHalf-day Tours - Adriatic CoastShore Excursions - PodgoricaWater Tours - PodgoricaWalking Tours - PodgoricaPorts of Call Tours - PodgoricaHistorical Tours - PodgoricaHalf-day Tours - PodgoricaShore Excursions - DubrovnikWater Tours - DubrovnikWalking Tours - DubrovnikPorts of Call Tours - DubrovnikHistorical Tours - DubrovnikHalf-day Tours - DubrovnikCategory