8 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Saved to wishlist!
Driving by car, minivan, van or minibus (driver with English knowledge)
Visit to the vineyard "Ćemovsko field" and wine cellar "Šipčanik"
Riding by a touristic train in the vineyard ‘’Ćemovsko field’’
Tasting of 3 types of wines, bruschette with Njeguški cheese in wine cellar ‘’Šipčanik’’
Visit to the rural household, vineyards, cellars and ‘’Winery Dabović’’
Tasting of 1 brandy, 2 herbal and 3 wines with a suitable appetizer, lunch and dessert.
Food and drink not listed in program
Tourist guide by a specific language (optionally for extra fee)
Other non-program costs
Travel health insurance – optional
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- During the tour driver will be with you whole time as a guide.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Monte Mare Travel
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Montenegro Wine Road Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Montenegro Wine Road Tour?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Montenegro Wine Road Tour?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Still Have Questions?
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursWine TastingsFull-day ToursFood, Wine & NightlifePrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingKotorFood Tours - Adriatic CoastBus Tours - Adriatic CoastWine Tastings - Adriatic CoastFull-day Tours - Adriatic CoastFood Tours - BudvaBus Tours - BudvaWine Tastings - BudvaFull-day Tours - BudvaFood Tours - PodgoricaBus Tours - PodgoricaWine Tastings - PodgoricaFull-day Tours - PodgoricaCategory