6 to 7 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Montenegro is a photographer’s dream, from ancient villages to vivid lakes, but finding the perfect place to shoot takes time and experience. Explore Montenegro through your lens on a private photography tour that’s designed around some of the country’s most photogenic places; a schedule that's customized to you ensures you’ll have all the time you need to frame every shot.
- Private tour ensures personalized service and flexibility
- Keep cool and protect your camera in a private, climate-controlled vehicle
- Departure time is tailored to your schedule and preferences
- Hassle-free tour with port or hotel pickup and drop-off included
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
Visiting the winery for wine, liquor and food degustation - 20EUR per person(6wines,5liquors,food)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We can pick up all travelers on the specific address in Kotor municipality, Tivat city or Budva Riviera from on the client's request or we can meet in front of the Kotor cruise port.
- Tivat Airport, Tivat Municipality Montenegro
- Kotor port
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Mont Travelers Montenegro tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Photography - Panoramic Montenegro tour?
The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Photography - Panoramic Montenegro tour?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Photography - Panoramic Montenegro tour?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Photography - Panoramic Montenegro tour?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursWalking ToursPorts of Call ToursPhotography ToursWalking & Biking ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingKotorShore Excursions - Adriatic CoastBus Tours - Adriatic CoastWalking Tours - Adriatic CoastPorts of Call Tours - Adriatic CoastPhotography Tours - Adriatic CoastShore Excursions - PodgoricaBus Tours - PodgoricaWalking Tours - PodgoricaPorts of Call Tours - PodgoricaPhotography Tours - PodgoricaShore Excursions - DubrovnikBus Tours - DubrovnikWalking Tours - DubrovnikPorts of Call Tours - DubrovnikPhotography Tours - DubrovnikCategory