4 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Bicycles, helmets and gloves
Drive by car, minivan, van or minibus from place of accommodation to the starting point of the tour
Driving by car, minivan, van or minibus from the end point of the tour to the place of accommodation
Tourist guide for biking (English and Russian language)
Food tasting in Bukovica
Tourist taxes,Travel Insurance
Food and drink not listed in program
Other non-program costs
Travel health insurance – optional
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Conditions: Good physical and mental health
- Need to bring: Water, Food
- Equipment clothing: Waterproof clothes, Additional protective equipment from the rain – depending on weather conditions, Firmly shoes
- Recommendation: Take a sweet, energy drink, sun protection.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Availability: March - December each year (depending on weather conditions)
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Monte Mare Travel
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Montenegro Biking Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Montenegro Biking Tour?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Montenegro Biking Tour?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Still Have Questions?
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore Excursions4WD ToursSporting EventsNature and WildlifeEco ToursMountain Bike ToursExtremePorts of Call ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingKotorShore Excursions - Adriatic Coast4WD Tours - Adriatic CoastSporting Events - Adriatic CoastNature and Wildlife - Adriatic CoastEco Tours - Adriatic CoastMountain Bike Tours - Adriatic CoastExtreme - Adriatic CoastPorts of Call Tours - Adriatic CoastHalf-day Tours - Adriatic CoastShore Excursions - Budva4WD Tours - BudvaSporting Events - BudvaNature and Wildlife - BudvaEco Tours - BudvaMountain Bike Tours - BudvaExtreme - BudvaPorts of Call Tours - BudvaHalf-day Tours - BudvaShore Excursions - Podgorica4WD Tours - PodgoricaSporting Events - PodgoricaNature and Wildlife - PodgoricaEco Tours - PodgoricaMountain Bike Tours - PodgoricaExtreme - PodgoricaPorts of Call Tours - PodgoricaHalf-day Tours - PodgoricaCategory