5 to 7 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Explore our promoted experiences
Saved to wishlist!
All Fees and Taxes
Licensed tourist guide
Food and drink during the tour
Visits to restaurants and bars
Other non-program costs
Travel health insurance - optional
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up from all hotels and other accommodations in Podgorica, Ulcinj, Bar, Budva, Kotor and Tivat.
Pick up from ports: Kotor and Bar.
Pick up from other cities in Montenegro on request for extra fee.
- Port of Kotor, 420 Stari Grad, Kotor 85330, Montenegro
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Monte Mare Travel
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Montenegro Monastery Tour: Ostrog - Zdrebaonik - Dajbabe?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Montenegro Monastery Tour: Ostrog - Zdrebaonik - Dajbabe?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Montenegro Monastery Tour: Ostrog - Zdrebaonik - Dajbabe?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 143877P4
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursWalking ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingKotorBus Tours - Adriatic CoastWalking Tours - Adriatic CoastBus Tours - BudvaWalking Tours - BudvaBus Tours - PodgoricaWalking Tours - PodgoricaCategory