Are you interested in?
Ports of Call Tours
194 Tours & Activities
St. Tryphon Cathedral Tours
23 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
367 Tours & Activities
1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
During your time in port in Montenegro, make room for a short walking tour of the UNESCO World Heritage–listed Kotor Old City. You'll see historical landmarks such as the Romanesque St. Tryphon Cathedral and explore the nautical exhibits of the Maritime Museum.
- Make the most of your time in port
- Visit the Maritime Museum with included admission
- See the 12th-century architecture of the Kotor Old City
- Guide will meet you at the Kotor port for your convenience
Saved to wishlist!
Professional licenced English-speaking tour guide
Small group / walking tour
Port pickup and drop-off
Guaranteed to skip the lines
Transportation to/from attractions
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointKotor, Montenegro
Traveler pickup is offered
Your private guide will meet you at the exit gate of Kotor port on your meeting time and will show you a signboard written "YOUR NAME" on it.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 15 people per booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Lotus Travel (aka SMS Global Tourism LLC)
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Kotor Shore Excursion - Tour to Old Town, St Tryphon Cathedral, Maritime Museum?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Kotor Shore Excursion - Tour to Old Town, St Tryphon Cathedral, Maritime Museum?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Kotor Shore Excursion - Tour to Old Town, St Tryphon Cathedral, Maritime Museum?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 66241P6
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsWalking ToursPorts of Call ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursShore ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingKotorShore Excursions - Adriatic CoastWalking Tours - Adriatic CoastPorts of Call Tours - Adriatic CoastHistorical Tours - Adriatic CoastShore Excursions - BudvaWalking Tours - BudvaPorts of Call Tours - BudvaHistorical Tours - BudvaShore Excursions - PodgoricaWalking Tours - PodgoricaPorts of Call Tours - PodgoricaHistorical Tours - PodgoricaCategory