- Visit Perast and Our Lady of the Rocks on a group tour
- Explore churches, museums, and more at both sites
- A speedboat provides efficient and fun transportation
- Capture photos of the bay and coastline from Our Lady of the Rocks
Departure & Return
Our location is in Kotor City Park called " PARK SLOBODE". Park Slobode is 150 meters away from Port of Kotor Main Gate. (5 min slow walking). When you arrive in Park Slobode just follow the Kotor Boat Tours signs and you will arrive on meeting point.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 6 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum 4 persons required to start tour
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 60 travelers
- OPERATED BY Kotor Boat Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized