Departure & Return
When you enter Kotor's city park called "PARK SLOBODE" look for Kotor Boat Tours sings and front desk/ " INFO PULT". "PARK SLOBODE" is only 5 min slow walking from Port of Kotor main gate.( only 150 meters away)
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 48 travelers
- OPERATED BY Kotor Boat Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
See all safety measures taken by Group Blue Cave Tour.