- Ride a Giant Roam or Rove bicycle
- Learn about the area’s history from your guide
- Take in views of three countries
- Snap photographs along your descent
Departure & Return
Departure PointPort of Kotor, E65, Kotor, Montenegro
Traveler pickup is offered
If you are visiting Kotor on a cruise ship, please wait for us at the Terminal Cafe which is right outside the Cruise Ship Terminal unless we have contacted us prior to your tour date and agreed on a different meeting point.
If you are staying in the area, we recommend the roundabout by the IDEA Supermarket in Kotor as an optimal pick up location due to heavy summer traffic in town. We kindly request that you meet us by the metal fence across from IDEA Supermarket that's on the bay-side of the traffic circle exiting Kotor, 5 minutes walk from the port. Here's a link to a description and map.
Should you need further assistance or different pick up location in the Kotor / Tivat area, please contact us and we'll be happy to make specific arrangements for your group.
- Port of Kotor, Kotor, Montenegro
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Customer heights required for accurate bike sizing
- Good bicycle handling skills required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Montenegro+
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "It is suggested that a first aid kit be carried in case of falls off the bike." See review