10 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Escape the bustling city and make the most of your time in the Balkans on a day tour to Montenegro’s Bay of Kotor from Dubrovnik. Discover scenic views as you travel with ease via air-conditioned minivan, and benefit from free time to explore the UNESCO-listed Kotor at your own pace, with a boat journey to Our Lady of the Rocks included.
- Discover 3 Montenegrin towns in 1 day
- Gain insight into the region’s history from your guide
- Benefit from the small-group size for a more personalized experience
- Relax with round-trip transfer from selected hotels
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Local guide in Kotor
Food and drinks
Walls of Kotor
Boat to Our Lady of the Rocks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
06:50am Bus stop across Ina gas station Fina
06:55am Hotel Adria
06:55am Dubrovnik bridge
06:35am Bus stop across Hotel Petka
06:35am Bus stop across Tommy Supermarket (Šipčine)
06:35am Bus stop Grawe
06:35am Bus stop Ina gas station Orsan
06:35am Camping Solitudo
06:35am Hotel Valamar Lacroma
06:35am Hotel President
06:35am Hotel Royal Princess
06:40am Hotel More
06:40am Bus stop Post office Lapad
06:40am Hotel Grand Park
06:40am Bus stop next to Cinestar
06:40am Hotel Palace
06:45am Taxi stop Limenka
06:45am Bus stop fast food Cezar
07:00am Bus stop across Vila Dard
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 19 travelers
- OPERATED BY Amico Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Best of Montenegro - Bay of Kotor tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Best of Montenegro - Bay of Kotor tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Best of Montenegro - Bay of Kotor tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Best of Montenegro - Bay of Kotor tour
5 hours 50 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingKotorBus Tours - Adriatic CoastHistorical Tours - Adriatic CoastFull-day Tours - Adriatic CoastBus Tours - BudvaHistorical Tours - BudvaFull-day Tours - BudvaBus Tours - PodgoricaHistorical Tours - PodgoricaFull-day Tours - PodgoricaCategory